Landskrona Foto has in recent years been established as one of the Nordic regions’ eminent photography initiatives and includes the renowned Landskrona Foto Festival.
What winners receive
It’s an opportunity for a non-Swedish photographer or artist working with photography and/or lens-based media to have time and space away from their usual environment and obligations.
The residency takes place for 6 weeks from April 2024.
The residency photographer receives a grant of 15,000 SEK, travel expenses to and from the home country (economy only), an apartment in Landskrona, and an office space with Landskrona Foto crew.
Landskrona Foto connects the photographer in residency with regional-based photographers, artists and other art professionals through meetings, mentoring, exhibition openings and other networking opportunities.
How to enter:
- Motivation for applying for a residency at Landskrona Foto in Landskrona, Sweden.
- Presentation of the photographers practice and project proposal. We encourage the photographer to engage in a project related to Landskrona.
- Upload image documentation of previous projects. Max two projects 5-10 images in each.
- A current CV with link to the applicant’s website.
FORMER HOLDERS OF THE RESIDENCY PROGRAMME ARE:
- Masha Wysocka, Belgium (2023)
- Róisín White, Ireland (2023)
- Johann Husser, Germany (2022)
- Sharon Castellanos, Peru (2022)
- Crystal Bennes, USA (2021)
- Deanna Pizzitelli, Canada (2021)
- Marta Bogdanska, Poland (2020)
- Mária Júdová, Slovakia (2019)
- Vivek Mariappan, India (2019)
- Anastasia Mityukova, Swiss - Russia (2018)
- Manuel Castillo Jimenez, Chile (2018)
- Karolina Gembara, Poland (2017)
- Carlos Alba, Spain (2017)
- Elva Lai, Hong Kong (2016)
- Coşkun Aral (2014)