By agreeing to Landskrona Fotos Terms and Conditions for the Open Call 2024 process, the agreement is between yourself (the "Photographer") and Landskrona City through Landskrona Foto, who's registered address is: Landskrona Foto, kulturförvaltningen, Landskrona Stad, 261 80 Landskrona, Sweden. The Landskrona Foto Terms and Conditions are additional to the Terms and Conditions of the software provider Picter, which can be viewed here: https://www.picter.com/legal/terms/
By submitting photos to the Landskrona Foto: Open call 2024 process, the Photographer hereby agrees that:
- During the exhibition period, which will run from 6 -22 of September 2024, Landskrona Foto has the right to exhibit the photographers work publicly.
- Landskrona Foto reserves the right to use any images provided before, during and after the exhibition to promote the Open Call and Landskrona Foto Festival.
- The exhibition will be produced, curated and hung by the festival staff.
- Landskrona Foto and Picter will not publish, share or redistribute any of the work to any individuals or organisations external to us for the duration of the submission process or post-submission process.
- Submissions before or after the submission period will not be taken into consideration.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to give individual feedback to applicants who are not selected for the exhibition due to the fact we receive several hundred submissions each year.